Awards Intent to Enter
The Awards of Excellence Intent to enter form is Now Available.
Submissions are open to NAIOP Members and Non-Members alike.
Thanks to YOUR INPUT, the Awards Committee continues to make improvements to the awards categories, submission package questions and judging:
- –Categories may be divided based on size of project/deal.
- –Broker submission questions have been updated based on YOUR input. The Committee wants your submissions!
- –Single-submission categories will be minimized by removing many categories and will all be presented at one time during the event.
- –Transaction and Developer categories have been narrowed and are no longer broken down by office, industrial, etc. Transaction submissions must include co-broker (representing both sides of the deal).
- –All submissions will require managing director/officer’s signature to ensure accuracy of submission.
If you have not received a link to your submission form, click here.
What we do
NAIOP provides unparalleled networking opportunities, educational programs, research on trends and innovations and strong legislative representation. NAIOP membership is the best investment you can make in your career.
Join NAIOP get access to networking, education, the latest industry trends, legislative representation, and start relying on a steadfast association that works attentively for you.
Jan 23NAIOP Ohio Supports Abolition of Dower NAIOP Ohio submits proponent testimony in support of abolishing dower in Ohio – for the betterment...
Nov 16Awards Intent to Enter The Awards of Excellence Intent to enter form is Now Available. Submissions are open to NAIOP Mem...