Awards Intent to Enter
The Awards of Excellence Intent to enter form is Now Available.
Submissions are open to NAIOP Members and Non-Members alike.
Thanks to YOUR INPUT, the Awards Committee continues to make improvements to the awards categories, submission package questions and judging:
- –Categories may be divided based on size of project/deal.
- –Broker submission questions have been updated based on YOUR input. The Committee wants your submissions!
- –Single-submission categories will be minimized by removing many categories and will all be presented at one time during the event.
- –Transaction and Developer categories have been narrowed and are no longer broken down by office, industrial, etc. Transaction submissions must include co-broker (representing both sides of the deal).
- –All submissions will require managing director/officer’s signature to ensure accuracy of submission.
Complete your Intent to Enter form ONLINE
What we do
NAIOP provides unparalleled networking opportunities, educational programs, research on trends and innovations and strong legislative representation. NAIOP membership is the best investment you can make in your career.
Join NAIOP get access to networking, education, the latest industry trends, legislative representation, and start relying on a steadfast association that works attentively for you.
Nov 16Awards Intent to Enter The Awards of Excellence Intent to enter form is Now Available. Submissions are open to NAIOP Mem...
Oct 10Congratulations to NAIOP’s 40 Under 40 NAIOP Northern Ohio Chapter congratulates our own Members, Mark Panzica of Panzica Construction (Cha...