Through the Chapter’s Annual Charity Golf outing and Giving Committee, the Chapter is pleased to have supported the following organizations in 2014.
• Cleveland State University, College of Urban Affairs $2,000
• Kent State University’s Cleveland Urban Design Collaborative $2,000
• Cleveland Neighborhood Progress $2,000
• North Coast Community Homes $2,250
• American Cancer Society $2,250
• Our Lady of The Wayside $2,250
• Transitional Housing, Inc. $2,250
• ACE Mentorship $2,000
• Habitat for Humanity’s hands-on summer volunteer day.
What we do
NAIOP provides unparalleled networking opportunities, educational programs, research on trends and innovations and strong legislative representation. NAIOP membership is the best investment you can make in your career.
Join NAIOP get access to networking, education, the latest industry trends, legislative representation, and start relying on a steadfast association that works attentively for you.
Oct 10Congratulations to NAIOP’s 40 Under 40 NAIOP Northern Ohio Chapter congratulates our own Members, Mark Panzica of Panzica Construction (Cha...
May 31NAIOP Awards of Excellence Recognizes Best and Brightest in Local Commercial Real Estate Community Cleveland, May 11, 2016—NAIOP Northern Ohio Chapter presented its annual Awards of Excellence on W...